Objectives of the Exhibition are:
- To encourage innovative companies to make fruitful contacts and discover new markets.
- To demonstrate achievements of national and foreign companies operating in the field of bioeconomy and to promote investment in this promising field of economy.
- To raise awareness and competitive advantage of regional products and services.
- To promote social innovation and the development of social business in regions of Lithuania.
- To disseminate information on EU support measures that support innovation and strengthen the cooperation between science and business.
Topics of the Exhibition
- Agricultural technology and technology innovations.
- Environmental care and environmental innovations.
- Innovative use of bioresources.
- Healthy and safe food.
- Renewable energy.
- Examples of social innovation and social business.
- Recreation possibilities in regions of Lithuania.
- Consulting services and public support for innovation development.